Normally, black graphite comes standard in all QUICKDRAW marking tape measures, but now WHITE graphite (actually .9mm white ceramic) is available.
For everyone that works with metal, or any dark, hard to mark, materials that black graphite doesn't mark, you will love this option. The bright white mark is easy to see, and you'll get approximately 1000+ 1/4" marks. Reloads are fast and easy. No tools required, just follow the simple video on our website, and it will take less then 10 seconds. Oh, and the white graphite works in all QUICKDRAW models including the 16' and 25' QUICKDRAW Pro.
The new QuickDraw Pro (Red), is the ultimate tape measure. It has the following improvements and features over the QuickDraw (Black) DIY model:
1. A new break lock that captures the blade (top and bottom) with rubber grips, and the break button is co-molded with soft rubber, guaranteed to lock the blade solid.
2. A new patented spool system for the smoothest blade action of any tape on the market.
3. A new (patent pending) wedge Tru-View indicator that insures even greater accuracy then our original (patent pending Tru-View indicator).
4. An improved marking system for easer reloads and more consistent marking. 5. A new extra heavy-duty chrome belt clip.
6. Upgraded star-drive fasteners that secure the tape housing.
7. An injection molded screen printed logo on the front (no cheap stick on labels for the QuickDraw Pro.
8. A QuickDraw Pro key chain for holding extra graphite, and it also has the QuickDraw marker built-in (optional).
9. A nylon safety strap (optional, for working in high places).
10. New blade layouts (optional: Imperial 25’ &16”, Metric 8M &5M, EZ-READ 25’ &16’, Imperial/Metric 26’/8M, 16’/5M.
11. New .9mm white ceramic refills for dark materials and metal work.