So many people have a EUREKA moment and think “Holy Sh**! I have the next million dollar idea!” Then they quickly research the process of inventing and become overwhelmed at all the ways they *might* need to spend money to make it to market. Unfortunately, this fear stops many people dead in their tracks.
Don’t you be one of them! If you truly believe you have a great idea, you owe it to yourself to take the first (low cost) steps to find out. I’m going to walk you through the basics so you have a clear understanding of what to do, and when to do it, and the beauty is, your out of pocket costs will likely be under $100 dollars.
There are approximately 950,000 carpenters in the US… imagine how much collective time is wasted looking for pencils, sharpening pencils, or looking for something to sharpen a pencil with.
It’s TIME to end this madness - The top-rated QuickDraw self-marking tape measure is on sale today- www.quickdrawtapes.com
If you really are tired of struggling financially… If you really want to turn your life around, you have to make a conscious decision.
You have to change your perception of focus and discipline.
For the gates of success to open, focus and discipline have to become your friend. Once you start implementing focus and discipline, it’s liberating, because it breeds success and success gives you freedom! You can do this, and Chapter 4 shows you how.
What do you want to build today...? Starting a new project, a building project to be precise, is exciting!
"Our patented graphite marking technology draws a perpendicular graphite line, faster, and with greater accuracy than a pencil, never needs sharpening, marks on rough materials, and can be easily operated with one hand" Dane Scarborough
WHEEL vs Pencil
Look closely… it's the re-invention of the wheel –
Never breaks, never needs sharpening - Marks the roughest lumber - Marks wet lumber - Use it with one hand (and stabilize the blade with the other) - One stick of graphite makes 2000+ 1/4" marks - Reload in 6 seconds.
HOW IT WORKS: 1. The patented graphite fed hardened steel wheel auto feeds the graphite line, perpendicular to the tape blade. 2. The patents pending TRU-View WEDGE indicator eliminates the parallax effect, to ensure extreme accuracy. 3. 2000+ 1/4" marks per load with a 6 second reload design. 4. Can be dropped directly on the marking wheel from 15' onto concrete and still work perfectly. 5. Works amazing on wet lumber, rough lumber, treated lumber, etc...
The story behind the QuickDraw marking tape - I was in second grade when a kid challenged me to roll a quarter down the center of my face. He said “You can’t do it, it’s impossible!”. I took the quarter and proved him wrong, to which he replied “oh, I guess I was wrong”, and he walked away laughing. Unknown to me, he had rubbed pencil graphite on the edge of the quarter, so I was walking around with a black line down the center of my face. Flash forward to me building my house in the Sun Valley Idaho. It’s snowing, my ears are cold, my skin is dry, and countless pencils have already fallen from the perch on my ear, into snowdrifts, lost until spring for sure. I’m using a Stanley Power-lock tape measure to frame the second floor and I’ve just lost my last pencil. SOB#%^@#! So, I start using the edge of the tape case to indent the wood. This was the beginning of the idea that would eventually become the QUICKDRAW Pro marking tape measure.
The average carpenter spends 15+ minutes every day, looking for a pencil, sharpening a pencil, looking for something to sharpen a pencil with, etc.. That's a lot of time, and it adds up to approximately $3000 per year (based on 15 minutes a day at $30 per hour).
These are a few of other factors that make the QuickDraw Pro tape, the new standard on the job site:
1. A new break lock that captures the blade (top and bottom) with rubber grips, and the break button is co-molded with soft rubber, guaranteed to lock the blade solid.
2. A new patented spool system for the smoothest blade action of any tape on the market.
3. A new (patent pending) Tru-View™ WEDGE™ indicator that insures greater accuracy than our original (patent pending Tru-View™ indicator).
4. An improved marking system for easer reloads and more consistent marking. 5. A new extra heavy-duty spring steel belt clip with an industrial chrome finish.
6. Upgraded star-drive fasteners that secure the tape housing.
7. An injection molded screen printed logo on the front (no stick-on labels for the QUICKDRAW® PRO.
8. The New QUICKDRAW® key chain for holding extra graphite, includes the QUICKDRAW® marker technology built-in.
9. A nylon safety strap (optional, for working in high places).
10. New blade layouts (optional: Imperial 25’ &16”, Metric 8M &5M, EZ-READ™ 25’ &16’, Imperial/Metric 26’/8M, 16’/5M.
11. New .9mm white ceramic refills for dark materials and metal work.
For everyone that works with metal, or any dark, hard to mark, materials that black graphite doesn't mark, you will love this option. The bright white mark is easy to see, and you'll get approximately 1000+ 1/4" marks. Reloads are fast and easy. No tools required, just follow the simple video on our website, and it will take less than 10 seconds. Oh, and the white graphite works in all QUICKDRAW models including the 16' and 25' QUICKDRAW Pro.
- Page 1 of 2