1. A new break lock that captures the blade (top and bottom) with rubber grips, and the break button is co-molded with soft rubber, guaranteed to lock the blade solid.
2. A new patented spool system for the smoothest blade action of any tape on the market.
3. A new (patent pending) wedge Tru-View indicator that insures even greater accuracy then our original (patent pending Tru-View indicator).
4. An improved marking system for easer reloads and more consistent marking. 5. A new extra heavy-duty chrome belt clip.
6. Upgraded star-drive fasteners that secure the tape housing.
7. An injection molded screen printed logo on the front (no cheap stick on labels for the QuickDraw Pro.
8. A QuickDraw Pro key chain for holding extra graphite, and it also has the QuickDraw marker built-in (optional).
9. A nylon safety strap (optional, for working in high places).
11. New .9mm white ceramic refills for dark materials and metal work.
- Page 2 of 2